What's DarkLake Tarot?
Glad you asked!:
- It's WHO I am - DARK LAKE is just one of the many meanings of my given name, LINDSAY.
So essentially, 'Lindsay's Tarot!!',
- It's WHAT I see Tarot, Astrology, and Magic in general, as- a truly beautiful, approachable and intimate way to reflect our current situations and paths...
and how best we can move forward with new understanding of our Self,
( and NOT as parlor fortune-telling tools or a dark and forbidden art)
- It's WHEN I personally realized that the Black Girl Magic I sought was REAL and LITERAL.
...and it was within me the whole time, just waiting to be acknowledged and embraced,
- It's WHERE I instinctively retreat to in my mind- my 'safe space' for all of my own witchy practices and meditations,
my inner sanctum to seek clarity and guidance,
- It's HOW I utilize my learnings about Tarot, Astrology and other magical practices in my daily life,
- ...and it's WHY I started this blog: to share my thoughts, my services and most importantly my journey- with you!
Who Am I?
LINDSAY - Your Friendly Neighborhood Tarot-Reader, Star-Gazer and Magical Girl High Priestess.
My favorite Tarot Card is The Wheel of Fortune.
I am most like The Empress. I do have a pretty strong caretaker vibe!
My Birth Card is The Lovers. Also The Devil *wink*
I am a Pisces Sun/Virgo Moon/Taurus Ascendant.
My signature stone is an Amethyst, without question. I've worn one since I was a child nearly-constantly.
Definitely a Gryffindor with a Tigress Patronus!
And like any stereotypical witch, I have two black cats- Pumba and Valerian!